Dubai Visa Requirements & Other Information’s
Submission place: Saimon Centre, House-4A, Road-22, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212.
Submission time: 09.00 am to 02.00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
09.00 am to 12.00 pm (Saturday)
Delivery time: 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm (Sunday to Thursday)
How many days need to issue visa: Processing the application may take up to 10-15 working days.
Embassy fees: BDT=5400 (Transit visa) Pay at the centre.
Our Service Charge: BDT=1600/ (Per Person)
(All other expenses like Notary, Translate, Valuation, Photocopy & Other will pay separately).
- Duly filled in Dubai visa form.
- Photocopy of confirmed Onward & Return ticket on Emirates Airlines.
- A valid passport for travailing to Dubai with sufficient remaining validity (Not less than six month) and minimum two blank page.
- Photocopy of two information page of passport.
- 1 copy color photograph taken with the last 3 months.
- Forwarding letter on company letter head
- Trade license copy both with English & Translated.
- Company leave letter copy and ID card copy.
- Tin and Tax certificate copy.
- Bank Statement & Solvency certificate for the last 6 months.
- Two reference contact details.
- Undertaking on company letter head.
- If Emirates Airlines ticket is not utilized then airlines will debit the cost of ticket from Travel Agency Account.
Additional documents for accompanying family members: (a). Marriage certificate & Nikah Nama (for Spouse). (b). National ID card copy for self, spouse and, Birth Certificate copy (for Children). (c). Leave Grant letter (if available) from school along with ID card photocopy should be provided in case of students. (D) Company pad & visiting card (if business)
NB. Pls. Note all of the expenditure for visa processing purpose is strictly non refundable. Visa information & different charges can be changed any time without prior notice. We provide only assistance and not any guarantee of getting visas. Please check the update visa information when you apply. This information sheet is prepared by us which are little bit more details than embassy requirements.